Rules (I got them redacted)
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create five new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. Answer those 5 questions you created as well.
4. You have to choose ██ people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. ███████████ you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs.
No stuff in the tagging section about "███████████". You legitimately have to tag 10 people. Questions For Me
1. How's life treating you so far?
Well I owe my school about $4,500 dollars by the end of the semester because some grants/loans fell through. So I'm doing my best not to panic or cry right now. Other than that, my classes are going fairly well and I'm starting to see improvement in my figure drawing.
2. Did you get the new Smash Bros Game?
3. How much do you love the new Smash Bros game?
I didn't get it.
4. Who is a better Spider-Man: Toby Maguire or Andrew Garfield? (there is a correct answer to that question)
Ah....They both have their good points. Maguire's was the more nerdy/geeky/awkward Spidey and Garfield's is the more goofy/quippy kind of Spidey. I like them both, but Maguire's run got really stupid and disappointing. I haven't seen the most recent Amazing Spiderman, but I liked the first one a lot.
5. Something something, what's your favorite Pokemon episode or whatever?
Any that have Umbreon in them because I'm lame like that. Probably "Bye Bye Butterfree" just seeing a gif set of that episode makes me tear up. Questions For People I Tag (But don't feel obligated to do it)
1. Who do you plan on picking as your starter for ORAS?
2. Do you read comics/manga?
3. If so, any books/series/titles you would recommend?
4. If skills/money/time weren't an issue who would you want to dress up as for Halloween?
5. If you were going to make a contract with Kyubey, what would your wish be?I tag the following people: